- Minimum Amount: GH¢ 1,000.00
- Maximum Amount: GH¢ 200, 000.00
- Duration: 1 – 12 months
- Application Letter
- Evidence of operation (such as Certificate to Commence Business)
- Valid Identification Card
- 20% of Loan amount
- Traders Stock Pledge
- Personal Guarantee
- Third Party Guarantee (Valid I.D. Required)
Benefits of SME Loan
- Reliable and quick source of finance.
- Flexible and structured repayment terms.
- Useful for a wide range of purposes.
- Access to working capital to expand your business.
Terms and Conditions:
- Business should operate from identifiable premises.
- Business should be registered.
- Applicant should operate account(s) with NIB.
- Non-customers and Non-registered businesses may be considered on a case by case basis.
The Bank also has savings products tailored for SME clients. These are: